Parts Delivery Driver
TMS Motor Group are offering a great opportunity for an experienced Parts Delivery Driver to join their busy, team at their Hinckley Volvo & Kia dealership.
To dispatch and deliver car parts accurately and efficiently to meet customer requirements in our busy Hinckley Volvo and Kia dealership.
- To organise deliveries in a prompt and efficient manner and to maintain records as required.
- To maintain good customer relations by being courteous and helpful at all times and to report any problems that may arise from goods or services supplied by the company.
- To drive the branch delivery vehicle in a careful and courteous manner with due regard to the Road Traffic Act and company procedures and immediately notify of any pending endorsements or prosecutions against your licence.
- To keep the vehicle clean at all times and carry out weekly checks on oil, water, battery, lights, tyres, fuel and report any new damage.
- To carefully observe company procedures regarding accidents and insurance claims and to report any accidents or other occurrence relating to the company vehicle without delay.
- To ensure secure collection of payment for all cash on delivery invoices at time of delivery, unless otherwise directed by the Parts Manager, and to ensure its accuracy.
- To have due regard for Health and Safety of others whilst undertaking your duties.
- To immediately notify the Parts Manager of any vehicle defects and give advance warning of vehicle maintenance schedule.
- To assist with additional duties to maintain the working environment in a clean and tidy condition.
- To carry out any reasonable request as directed by the Parts Manager.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00-17.00 (42.5 hours per week)
You must have a full, clean driving licence. This is essential.
To apply please email your CV directly to: email@example.com