When you buy a new or used Volvo we’ll give you a one-year Free Excess Return Voucher worth up to £250. It works alongside your car insurance policy and pays up to £250 of your excess costs if you have an accident, dent or scrape.
Exclusive benefits when you call Volvo Excess Return first
✔ You'll get up to £250 of your excess returned to you.
✔ We’ll do the hard work and look after your insurance claim from start to finish.
✔ We’ll recover your Volvo wherever you are in the UK and give you a free courtesy car while your Volvo is being repaired.
✔ We’ll arrange a repair at a Volvo approved repairer. These operate to the latest Volvo technical repair standards and methodologies.
✔ We guarantee that your car will be repaired using only Volvo Genuine Parts. This helps to protect your car's resale value, safety rating and warranty.
Here's how it works
1. Ask your retailer to register your Excess Return Voucher. This will be emailed to you.
2. In the event of a claim call Volvo Excess Return first, whoever you’re insured by, on 0330 102 8846. Otherwise the voucher is void.
3. The Volvo claims team will do the rest, so you can relax. Up to £250 of any excess is reimbursed following completion of your claim and vehicle repair.
How to claim (24-Hours)
Call Volvo Excess Return first on 0330 102 8846 whoever you’re insured by.
If you call your own insurer (other than Volvo Car Insurance) first and they handle your claim, your Excess Return Voucher becomes void.
Terms and Conditions of the Free Excess Return Voucher
- The Free Excess Return Voucher is available to customers who purchase a new or used Volvo and who also apply for Volvo Free Driveaway Insurance.
- The voucher is valid for one year from its registration. Only one voucher can be issued per vehicle. The voucher can only be used once.
- The voucher only applies when the claim is reported to, accepted and managed by Volvo Excess Return and the accident repair is carried out at a Volvo approved repairer.
- To redeem the voucher you must:
- 1. Call the dedicated Volvo Excess Return hotline first on 0330 102 8846 after a vehicle accident, whoever you are insured by. If you call any other Volvo number or your insurer without our instruction the voucher will be void.
- 2. Have your claim managed by Volvo Excess Return and your vehicle repaired by a Volvo approved repairer. Otherwise the voucher is void.
- Where we accept and complete the vehicle repair we will pay up to £250 cash back towards any motor insurance policy excess paid by you. You will be required to pay the repairer your applicable motor insurance policy excess. The repair cost must be settled by your insurer. Once the repair is completed and your insurer has settled the claim we will refund you £250 or the value of your excess whichever is the lower. You will need to provide proof that you have paid your excess in order to claim under the voucher. Nothing in this offer obliges us to accept any vehicle for repair. The voucher is not valid if your vehicle is deemed a total loss.
- Where we manage the vehicle repair, we will do so in conjunction with your motor insurer if the accident was your fault, or the other driver’s insurer if they were at-fault and if they have accepted liability.
- Accident recovery is provided when you call Volvo Excess Return first and we handle your insurance claim on your behalf. If you cancel the recovery of your vehicle you will be liable for any cancellation charges incurred, or if your insurer rejects your claim you will be liable for any recovery costs incurred.
- A courtesy car is provided subject to availability when you call Volvo Excess Return first and your car is repaired by a Volvo approved repairer. It is not available if you are claiming on Volvo Driveaway Insurance.
- The voucher is not valid for standalone glass claims. The Volvo Excess Return voucher and service are provided on behalf of Volvo Car UK Ltd by Verex Assistance Ltd which is registered in England and Wales Company No. 05687158, Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1JE and regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities. The offer may be withdrawn at any time.