Now available to test drive at TMS Kia
From £32,995 (After Plug-in Car Grant)
With a range of 282 miles, the all-electric e-Niro combines driving enjoyment, eye-catching design, crossover utility and a zero-emissions powertrain – to create one of the most capable electric vehicles on-sale worldwide.
Designed at Kia’s design centres in California, USA and Namyang, Korea, the e-Niro incorporates the practicality and appeal of a crossover in a sleek, aerodynamic body with subtly sculptured surfaces.
Inside the Kia e-Niro, the cabin combines a modern design with generous space and technologies that complement its zero-emissions powertrain.
The 7.0-inch touchscreen HMI (human-machine interface) in the centre of the dashboard offers a series of features specific to Kia’s new electric vehicle. It enables owners to locate nearby charging points, and monitor the level of remaining charge and range. It also lets owners gauge their trip and lifetime CO2 reduction from driving the e-Niro, compared to a petrol car of a similar size.
The HMI lets owners set an approximate departure time for their next journey, enabling the car to heat itself to a set temperature before the driver departs. The charge management function also intelligently manages the flow of electricity to the battery when charging, to help extend the life of the battery.
Smart Cruise Control uses the car's radar to regulate both the speed and the distance to the car in front. If the vehicle ahead speeds up, your All-New Kia e-Niro accelerates to the set speed. If it slows down, your car slows, maintaining the safety distance ∆.
Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) with Pedestrian/Cyclist Protection gives you warning signals and automatically brakes if you don't react, when it detects any risk of collision. A radar and a camera detect potential dangers in the car's path, including pedestrians, cyclists and cars ∆.
The Electronic Parking Brake is easy and convenient - just press the button to activate the parking brake. To release the brake, simply start the car.
Smart Regenerative Braking helps to save energy, recharge the battery and lets you enjoy effortless one-pedal driving. You can set four levels of regenerative braking and use the kinetic energy to recharge your battery.
Driving in traffic jams just got easier and safer: Lane Following Assist (LFA) is an advanced driving system that adjusts your car's acceleration, braking and steering to the vehicle in front. It even starts automatically if the car ahead moves within three seconds of stopping.
Low battery? With the Wireless Phone Charger, you can place your smartphone on the dedicated tray in the centre console and it will charge while you are focusing on the road ahead***. No cables or connections to deal with!
- 17” Alloy Wheels
- Black Leather Upholstery
- 8" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping
- 8-speaker JBL ® Premium Sound System
- Front Parking Sensors
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Wireless Mobile Phone Charger
- Bluetooth with Music Streaming
- Apple CarPlay with Voice Control
- Android Auto with Voice Control
- Lumbar Support (Driver); Power (2-Way)
- Driver Seat Black Pocket
- Stainless Steel Door Scuff Plates
- Reversing Camera System w/ Dynamic Guidelines
- Parking Distance Warning Reverse w/ Off Switch
- Electric Folding Function on Exterior Mirrors
- Electrochromic Mirror (ECM)
- Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel
- Roof Rails
- Privacy Glass (Rear Windows & Tailgate)
- Waistline Chrome coating
- Rain Sensor
- Halogen Lamps with Bi-Function Projection
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Under Floor Box
- Luggage Board
- Rain Sensors
- Smart Key & Button Start
- Electric Parking Brake with Autohold
- Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- 7" Supervision Cluster with TFT LCD Colour Display
- Smart Cruise Control (SCC) w/ Stop & Go
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) w/ Driver Attention Warning & High Beam Assist
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Car/Pedestrian/Bicycles) (FCA)
*PiCG = Plug-in Car Grant (£3,500 deduction from the original On The Road Price of £36,495)