We’re confident that you’ll enjoy your Kia. All Kia vehicles have been designed and engineered to the highest safety and performance standards – giving you confidence and peace of mind. Kia subject all their vehicles to stringent quality checks before they leave the factory, which is then followed by a comprehensive dealer Pre-Delivery Inspection. This means that your new Kia has been thoroughly inspected and tested – before it’s delivered to you.
1. Kia cars are built according to the highest automotive industry manufacturing standards. It’s this exceptional quality that gives Kia the confidence to offer the longest new car cover in Europe.
2. Kia is the only manufacturer in Europe to offer a 7 year warranty across the range.
3. The warranty is transferable to later owners. This means a 3 year old Kia will still have the remaining warranty longer than many of our competitor’s new cars.
4. Cost of maintaining your car will be lower with this generous offer and resale value is likely to be higher.
5. In the unlikely event of a warranty claim, both parts and labour costs are covered for travel within Europe and your warranty is still valid.