PERSONAL CONTRACT PURCHASE (PCP)
If you enjoy the buzz of buying a new car, take a look at our Personal Contract Purchase Plan. Put simply, it’s a short-term finance agreement that’ll help you change your Kia more regularly.
- Shorter term finance agreement means you get to change your car more regularly
- Flexibility to keep, return or exchange your Kia when the agreement ends
- Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) protects you against any potential falls in used car prices
How it works:
- Pick your dream Kia - used or new. Then roughly estimate what your annual mileage will be.
- Based on what you’ve told us, we’ll work out the anticipated market value for your car once your contract finishes – i.e. the GFV.
- Then we’ll add any interest charges and take off your deposit, plus the GFV, from the price of your new Kia – to work out what regular payments you’ll need to make
- You’re free to drive away in your brand new Kia once your agreement becomes official.
Keep, swap or return:
- It’s up to you what happens once your contract ends. If you’d like to keep your Kia, you just pay off the GFV – something we may even be able to help you finance. To return the car, that’s fine too. As long as it’s in good condition and within the agreed mileage, there’ll be nothing more to pay.
- Or if you’d like to choose another Kia, you can use excess value above the GFV towards a deposit. But you’re never tied down – you can trade in your car or sell it privately provided you’ve settled your account i.e. paid the GFV.
If you’d like to find out more simply contact our sales team at TMS.