Purchase a new or approved used Kia and you will qualify for one year’s free Excess Return worth up to £250. Ask your Kia dealer to register you and provide a certificate
Excess Return provides up to £250 cash back for any excess paid* as part of a motor insurance claim, no matter which company insurers you.
For example, if your excess is £350, it reduces your cost to £100. Excess Return also covers additional excess charges imposed by some insurers, typically £200, should you choose to have the reassurance of an accident repair at a Kia approved bodyshop, not your insurer’s recommended repairer.
Following an accident, you must call Kia first before your motor insurer on 0330 102 8832.
If you call your insurer first, and they handle your claim, Excess Return will not be able to reimburse your excess charges.
1. We’ll pay up to £250 of your motor insurance excess if you call us first.
2. We’ll exercise your right to an accident repair at a Kia Approved Repairer using Kia Genuine Parts and approved repair methods. This is not guaranteed if you call your insurer first.
3. We’ll recover your Kia anywhere in the UK
4. Give you a courtesy car whilst yours is repaired.
5. We’ll provide end-to-end handling of your motor claim and liaise with your insurer on your behalf.
1. Save 0330 102 8832 as Kia First in your phone
2. Download the free Kia Claims App
The Kia Excess Return Voucher and the call Kia first service are provided by Verex Assistance UK Ltd registered in England and Wales Company No.05687158, Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1JE which is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.