From £25,495 - Including Government 'Plug-In Car' Grant
Introducing the new Soul EV - Kia's first electric vehicle!
The EV's look is inspired by the 2012 Kia Track'ster concept and retains the iconic square-shouldered broad stance of the original Soul. The Kia Soul EV is the first all-electric, zero-emissions Kia car sold worldwide - with a practical driving range and a bold look that builds on the unique dimensions and design of the Kia Soul. The Soul EV takes things further with exclusive, vibrant two-tone styling, LED daytime running lamps and eye-catching headlamps and tail lamps.
Utillising a highly energy-dense lithium-ion polymer battery expected to yield a range of approximately 80-100 miles of real-world driving on a full charge, the Soul EV makes charging easy by plugging into any conventional 240v EV charger.
Rear-view camera When in reverse, a live rear-view image with guiding lines representing the width of the car appears on the audio or the navigation screen.
The engine starts with one touch of the start/stop button which adds a sporty feel to the cabin.
Charging the Soul EV couldn’t be any simpler: slide the cover on the radiator grille open and connect a standard AC charging cable to a standard household socket or a fast DC charging cable to an appropriate port, such as a public charging station. A charging status indicator mounted on the dashboard can be seen from the outside. When not in use, the charging cords can be stored in the dedicated undertray storage space in the luggage compartment.
The high-tech digital instrument cluster houses the 3.5” OLED trip computer, which provides essential vehicle information. It shows the distance covered and how far you can drive before the next recharge is due.
Help extend driving range by reducing air resistance.
- 16” Lightweight Alloy Wheels (205/60R16) with Super Low Rolling Resistance Tyres
- 8 Inch Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping & Traffic Messaging Channel (TMC) and Charging Point Locator
- Automatic Dual Zone Air Conditioning with 'Driver Only' Function
- LED Daytime Running Lights & Front Fog Lights
- Engine Start/Stop with Smart Keyless Entry System
- Heated Front Seats & Heated Steering Wheel
- DAB Radio
- Privacy Glass & Solar Glass
- Grey Two-Tone Eco Cloth with Blue Stitching
- Reversing Camera System
- *PiCG = Plug-in Car Grant (£4,500 deduction from the original OTR price)
|EV' 81.4kW Electric Motor (27kWh lithium-ion polymer battery)||£25,495.00 - including Government grant|