TMS Motor Group is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Warranty Administrator to join their busy, successful Service Department at their Hinckley Volvo and KIA dealership.
The working week will consist of working three days in Hinckley, and two days in Coventry.
To succeed in this role you will need to have strong Warranty Administrator experience in a franchised main dealer, a minimum of 2 years – this is essential.
Working as a Warranty Administrator within our busy Volvo & KIA dealerships, you will process warranty claims to manufacturer standards. You will ensure accurate submissions of warranty and goodwill claims on a daily basis and also monitoring daily, weekly and monthly warranty reports. You will also be responsible for general administrative duties for service work.
To assist you, there are systems and processes in place including a dealer management system (DMS), so you will ideally need to be IT literate and have experience of using DMS systems.
Manufacturer and in-house training will be provided for the successful applicant.
- Examining completed warranty repair orders, preparing claim forms and supporting material.
- Ensuring maximum return from the manufacturer for all warranty work including the issue of credit notes and associated paperwork.
- Review warranty reporting systems with the line manager to identify improvements where possible.
- Administer warranty policy in the best interests of the manufacturer and customer.
- Input of manufacturer's warranty payments, return of warranty parts to manufacturer and reconciliation of warranty schedule.
- To keep accurate records of warranty submissions, credits, rejections and customer contributions towards goodwill claims
General administrative duties:
- Ensure that all frontline staff complete records correctly when warranty is diagnosed on a vehicle.
- Maintain relationships with other staff members, specialist repairers and manufacturers' representatives.
- Inform all relevant staff of forthcoming recall campaigns and changes in warranty/goodwill procedure.
- Maintain knowledge on all warranty procedures and documentation.
Key Abilities and Skills Required:
- Warranty administration experience gained from within a franchised main dealer is essential.
- Strong administrative experience is essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately.
- A friendly but professional manner and able to demonstrate integrity, discretion and objectivity.
- Able to meet deadlines without compromising on the quality of work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to develop productive and cooperative relationships with customers and colleagues, through the use of rapport building techniques and empathy.
- Able to maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, the client base and the manufacturers.
As you will be working closely with the Service Team and the relevant manufacturers, some technical knowledge would be an advantage.
You must possess a full, clean UK driving license, and have held a similar position within the motoring industry. These are essential.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 08.30 – 17.00 with 1 hour lunch break (37.5 hour week)
Salary: Competitive salary and bonus/incentive scheme for the successful candidate.
To apply, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org