From £33,995Introducing Kia's first ever plug-in hybrid electric vehicle. It delivers in all departments - from striking design to enjoyable driving, low running costs and minimal environmental impact. That's thanks to its advanced new plug-in hybrid powertrain, which makes this Optima an incredibly compelling proposition for green-minded motorists.
Charging socket with a standard EU charging socket, the Optima Plug-in Hybrid can be charged with a 220V household socket or at a public charging station.
Stylish LED headlights with automatic levelling - the latter acts as an additional active safety feature by automatically adjusting the positioning of the headlight.
Navigation display shows information such as energy flow, driving style, and efficiency.
Charge a compatible mobile phone wirelessly on the charging pad located at the front of the centre console. There's no need to find and connect a cord. An illuminated indicator informs you of the charging status.
Dynamic lines and sporty dimensions set the tone, and attention to every eye-catching detail ensures that it impresses from all angles.
Unique design available on All-New Optima 'PHEV' only
- 17" Alloy Wheels
- Electronic Parking Brake
- 8" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping
- Reversing Camera System
- harman/kardon Premium Sound System with 10 Speakers & 590w External Amp
- DAB Radio with MP3 Compatibility
- Dual Automatic Air Conditioning with Ioniser
- Smart Key with Illuminated Start/Stop Ignition Button
- Wireless Mobile Phone Charger
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- *PiCG = Plug-in Car Grant (£2,500 deduction from the original OTR price)
|Model||On the Road||After PiCG|
|'All-New Optima Plug-In Hybrid' 2.0 GDi 202bhp 6-speed auto||£33,995||£31,495|